How great would it be if you had User Tracking analytics?
Well, 3B Forms provide you with a set of data, which you can report on. Some of the data collected at the point of collection is:
- When the form was opened
- When the form was submitted
- How long a form was viewed for
- Where (location) did a user open the form from
- What device the form was viewed on
- Device resolution on which the form was displayed
- Browser type on which the form was displayed
- Operating system on which the form was viewed on
- IP address of the form completer
There is more to the data collected above than just analytics – we want to make sure that any contracts signed via the app are legally binding. In order to do this, we need to collect enough information to determine that the user signing the contract has the intention to actually sign it.