Package versions can be found here:
Select Desired Version
You can find all of the currently supported versions. It is a good practice to select the newest Stable release.
Copy & paste the desired link in your browser and hit “Enter”.
- You will be prompted to enter your username and password
- Note: If you are installing into a sandbox organization you must replace the initial portion of the URL with http://test.salesforce.com.
- Once successful authentication, you will be presented with the following screen:
Select the user/group of users you want to install the app for and enter the password for the package (found in the table above).
- You may get a message similar to the below, warning you that the application has not passed security review. This is perfectly fine – we are in Beta still and as such, we haven’t yet passed our security, however our developers and development methodology makes sure that all security risks are addressed.
- Make sure your user has access right to install applications
- Sometimes, it may take longer than expected to install/upgrade the application. You will be presented with a screen that will tell you you need to wait. Just go ahead and continue using Salesforce and you can check the progress of the installation in Setup -> Installed Packages
- If there are any errors encountered during the installation process, you will receive an email detailing the issues. Please try again or submit a case here: CASE URL
- If you are upgrading, please make sure that you are upgrading to a newer version than you already have