What are form Sections?
Sections are a grouping of fields. They really only have visual impact and help group different parts of a form accordingly.
How do I create Sections?
Lets take an example, where we want to group the Contact’s address fields under one section.
Once you have created the form just follow the instructions below.
- Click on “Add” Button and select “Section” and a pop up will open
- Give it a “Section Title” – this will be displayed on the form
- You will be presented with two tables (Fields to Choose & Fields Chosen) and you will be presented with all the fields available to add to a section.
- Remember, you can only add fields that are not already in a section
- Click on the fields you want to add and then click on “Add Selected”
- You can create nested sections – i.e where you have a section within the section
- You can only have 2 levels of nesting
- You can employ sections to move multiple fields from one page to another – described here
- if you delete a section, the fields belonging to that section will NOT be deleted – this is different behaviour as compared to deleting Pages