Search 3B Knowledge Base
You are here:
- HTML Widget (Merge Text) was not clearing the value. This is now fixed.
- Child records’ search as you type would not pre-populate with the Name of the record but with the ID.
- Client errors generating form responses would not record the times of the error. This has been rectified
- Radio buttons on child records would not operate properly
- Pre-populating rich text fields did not work. This has been rectified
- There was an issue getting the value of a checkbox on child records
- Now, when a file uploads, we see the status in percentage rather than static rotating loading bar
- We have re-worked the way data is collected from the client
- The rule engine now handles Child records much better
- Child record fields now have unique ID
- Due to the re-working of the data collection mechanism, there may be some issues with Draft/Submission/Preview modes
- Any existing conditional rules will have to be updated – we have had a change in the way the rule engine applies
- Safari users on Desktop may experience problems with pre-populated forms with date fields
- There is a problem using radio buttons on child records