- Upon adding a new signature, we had a malformed success message
- Internal Fix (FMA)
- In Child Records, pre-population of some field types did not work. This has been rectified
- A problem where the rule engine making fields required was not actually applying
- We were recording Safari as the browser for any iOS devices running Chrome. This is fixed now to display Chrome on iOS
- Double tap was required on SAYT (Search as you Type) field on iOS devices. This is now rectified.
- Now, we flag what’s the database’s default Field Name (and API Name) when you hover your mouse over a field in the builder or in the pop-up field editor
- We now are starting to collect Debug logs from any errors on the client side. These will be recorded against the form that a user was attempting to complete. A user will see an error “Please contact an Administrator” followed by a code.
- Safari (and other browsers) do not support Date/Datetime/Time selectors, as such we have implemented a custom selector for browsers that do not support any
- Form Rules now apply when a form is opened. This is to help with pre-populating forms with rules set.
- There are two new fields on Form Field object that need to be added to whitelisted permissions for a public site
- Safari users on Desktop may experience problems with pre-populated forms with date fields
- There is a problem using radio buttons on child records