- Issue where SAYT (Search as you type) field when pre-loaded from a record’s id will be marked as invalid
- Double tap was required on iOS devices to select an option for SAYT field
- Alerts were stacked one on top of another. Now alerts are displayed as a list (Global Alerts)
- Multi-Select fields would fail on save, if no options are selected
- Issue with re-direction after a form has been submitted. This was caused by the new Attachment handling mechanism.
- Form without attachments will freeze upon submission. This was due to a problem with the new Attachment handling mechanism
- Alert messages will now leave a console trace for debugging purposes.